ChatGPT 4 is a powerful new large language model from OpenAI. It is capable of generating text, translating languages, writing different kinds of creative content, and answering your questions in an informative way. However, ChatGPT 4 is currently only available to paid users.
If you want to use ChatGPT 4 for free, you can do so by using Bing AI. Bing AI is a new AI-powered search engine from Microsoft that is powered by GPT-4.
To use Bing AI(Chat GPT 4), you will need to create a Microsoft account. No need to use Microsoft Edge browser, you can use any browser like Chrome, Safari, brave, or Opera.
To use ChatGPT 4 for free by using Bing AI, simply follow these steps:
- Open the browser and go to Bing.com.
- Click on the “Chat” button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in.
- Type your prompt into the chat box and press Enter.
Bing AI will then generate a response to your prompt using ChatGPT 4. You can continue chatting with Bing AI to get more information or to ask it to perform other tasks.
Here are some examples of how you can use ChatGPT 4 for free by using Bing AI:
- Answer your questions in an informative way: ChatGPT 4 can also be used to answer your questions in an informative way. Simply ask Bing AI your question and it will do its best to answer it.
- Generate text: You can use ChatGPT 4 to generate different kinds of text, including poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, emails, letters, etc. Simply give Bing AI a prompt and it will generate the text for you.
- Translate languages: ChatGPT 4 can also be used to translate languages. Simply tell Bing AI the two languages you want to translate between and then write the text you want to translate in the chat box. Bing AI will then generate the translated text.
ChatGPT 4 is a powerful language model that can be used for a variety of tasks, and it is now available for free to use through Bing AI. By following the steps in this article, you can learn how to use ChatGPT 4 for free by using Bing AI.